Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jett-a-rooni

Well I know it's been a little while. It's amazing how behind you can get on things with one little baby around. But here is a little update.





Jett was baptized on February 8th by his Dad. It was so cute, his little sweater was actually knitted by my sister's mother in law, the sweater fit perfectly, but the hole for the head was too small, so it's a miracle I got it over his big head, he wasn't happy about it.










Jett will have some big boots to fill when he get's old enough for Grandpa to pick on!






We took Jett swimming for the first time a couple of weeks ago, he LOVED it. He always loved bathtime, but I wasn't sure about cold water. I guess I was just being overprotective because he was in heaven!


Vince thinks it's funny to put him in his swing to go to sleep, but then he hangs over the side. It's pretty funny though. He is the light of our life, but I get a little annoyed because he is already a Daddy's boy. I'll be holding him and he won't even pay attention to me because he is too busy looking for Vince. He is getting ready to crawl, already up on his hands and knees rocking back and forth, so good luck to me!!!









3 comments:

Tynel Jarnagin said...

He's soo cute! I can't believe we've been gone so long he's that big! It is amazing how life focus shifts once babies join the family!

Family said...

Wow!! He is growing so fast. What a cutie. So where did you guys end up moving too?

Me said...

He is soooo cute!! Growing so big!! Love the pictures!