Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sewing up a Frenzy

Well, Mom has been kind enough and patient enough to try and teach me the basics of sewing. I like the finished product a lot better than the process though, but we have successfully made a couple of quilts, some burp cloths, and Mom made a changing pad. Now I have also made some cute bibs, and Mom made me a super cute blanket, because I got the materials, and then didn't feel like sewing it. Aren't Mom's great??? I'll have to add the bibs, and Mom's quilt in later, but this is what we got.











I think Roxy has taken claim over the changing pad. I couldn't get her off it. Anyway, sorry Brittany my photos are definitely professional quality, but you get the idea!

4 comments:

The Jensens said...

I love it! Those are all sooo cute, especially the airplane quilt! Careful, sewing can be VERY addicting!!

ACDC2005 said...

Awww, those are sooo cute! I'm sad I don't have my mama here to help me make all that stuff! :(

ACDC2005 said...

I also think you should put an update already!!

Me said...

MANDY!!! You ROCK!! I am so proud of you! You have done a wonderful job!! Now teach me! That airplane quilt is the BOMB!!