Friday, January 2, 2009

Baby Jett's finally here!

Vince and I are so happy to announce the arrival of our precious baby Jett on December the 19, weighing 7 lb 7 oz and 20 in long. He is a healthy happy baby who looks just like his daddy. So finally for those of you who have been waiting here are some pictures.
Here is Jett in his Christmas hat that Grandma Cox got for him.

Here he is taking a snooze on the stuffed dog that Santa brought.


Here's baby Jett and cousin Avery hanging out.


And here he is as Mommy's little wrapped up burrito. lol.
Maybe one day soon when Mommy gets a little more weight off there will be some family pics!



8 comments:

The Jensens said...

Mandy, he is soooooo cute!!!! I LOVE the picture of him asleep on the the stuffed dog! I can't wait to see Jett in person!

Ericka Johnson said...

He is a doll! So cute. Congratulations!

hoLLy said...

congrats!! thats one cute baby! i love your blog. i'll have to add you to my blog roll!

Tara D. said...

Aw, he's so adorable, and I love his name. I didn't even know you were expecting, lol. oopsies

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

He is ADORABLE!!!! I didn't know you had a blog; I'll link you to mine!!! I am so happy for you and Vince:)

nana and atom said...

He's adorable! I'm so happy for you!

Joanna said...

Very cute! Congratulations!

Me said...

YEAH!! FINALLY PICTURES!!! Congratulations!!! He is so-oo cute! I can't wait until we go visit CC and I can get my hands on him!